Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 3, 2016

Đề thi công chức 2012 môn Anh văn

Tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh văn A Thank you. C Hello, (16) _______ is the manager. 14.A. please B. pardon C excuse D thank you 15. A. write B. spell C say D. do 16. A.that B. This C. is D. I’m A: Good afternoon. The Elite School of English. B :Hello. The director, Angela Rose, please. A : I’m sorry. She isn’t (17) _______ her office. What (18) _______ your phone number? B: 00 39 05 65432. A: Thank you (19) _______ telephoning. B: Goodbye. 17.A.at B. on C. in D. of 18.A this B. the C. are D. Is 19.A.of B for C. in D. have A: Yes, please! B: (20) ______ I have an ice-cream, please? A: OK. B: How (21) ______ is that? A: £1.50, please. B: There (22) ______ are. A: Thanks very much. 20.A.Is B.Are C. Can D. The 21.A.much B. must C. are D. old 22. A is B. I C. they D. you A: Hello, Can I (23) ______ on this T-shirt, please? B: Of (24) ______ . The changing rooms are just here. 23. A go B. buy C. try D. get 24. A. course B. please C. help D. yes A Good morning. Can I (25) ______ you? B Yes, please. Can I change (26) ______ traveller’s cheque? A How (27) ______ is it? B 100 dollars. A OK. 25. A.sell B. help C. have D. do 26. A. the B. an C. this D. three 27. A.is B. much C. can D. do 28. Bill: Hello. . . . Bill. Shiro: Hi, Bill. My name’s Shiro. A. He is B. I am C. This is D. none is correct 29. Linda: Hello. My name’s Linda. What . . .? Keiko: My name’s Keiko A. you name B. your name C. his name D. her name 30. This song is very good. It’s my . . . song. A. favorite B. first C. sad D. happy 31. Tom has . . . 11 Tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh văn A. very good job B. very good a job C. a job very good D. a very good job 32. Hamburger is . . . A. a sport B. a kind of food C. a vegetable D. a kind of car 33. The book . . . A. are in the bag B. is in the bag C. is in the D. are in the sandwich sandwich 34. Which of the underlined has a different sound form the others? A. bag B. car C. sandwich D. camera 35. Which of the underlined has a different sound from the others? A. books B. cameras C. photographs D. students 36. My father has a small farm . . . the north of Viet Nam A. in B. on C. at D. out 37. This is Nam, . . . Kon Tum High School. A. in B. from C. at D. studies 38. This is Phong. He is a student . . . Kon Tum High School. A. from B. in C. at D. studies 38. A: How do you . . .? B: Q-U-Y-N-H A. do B. spell C. pronounce D. speak 39. How many languages does he . . .? A. say B. talk C. speak D. tell 40. Football is not my favorite . . . A. program B. sport C. food D. film 41. He wants . . . an actor. A. be B. is C. to be D. are 42. Tom: Is your name Nam? Nam: Yes, . . . A. I am B. it is C. you are D. Yes, thanks 43. He leaves home . . .by taxi. A. and goes to B. to work C. and to work D. and for work work 44. In the evening, he usually . . . at six. A. arrives home B. arrives at home C. get to home D. None is correct 45. After the dinner, she usually . . . A. has for a walk B. goes walking C. goes for a walk D. has walk 46. I usually go . . . A. drink coffee B. to out to coffee C. out for a coffee D. out drink coffee 47. . . . they live in America? A. Are B. Are do C. Do D. Does 48. Hoa: When do you . . . ? Mai: In the evening of Monday, Wednesday and Friday; A. learn English B. have English C. study English D. none is correct lessons class 49. A: What time is it? B: It’s . . . A. ten fifteen B. fifteen ten C. fifteen after ten D. fifteen before ten 50. I get . . . six o’clock. 12 Tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh văn A. up B. to C. on D. down 51. I usually . . . school before 7. A. arrive B. arrive to C. arrive at D. arrive 52. My friend also usually arrives . . . work after seven. A. to B. at C. in D. under 53. A: . . . do you go to bed? B: At 10:30 A. How B. How time C. Where D. What 54. Which of the underlined sounds different from the others? A. door B. book C. cook D. look 55. Which of the underlined sounds different from the others? A. book B. food C. look D. cook 56. I have a radio but I never . . . it. A. look at B. watch C. listen to D. listen 57. She . . . with her parents. A. has B. lives C. gets D. watches 58. She goes to bed . . . A. fast B. kind C. good D. early 59. Her mother . . . . . born . . . . .1936. A. was/in B. was/on C. is/in D. is/on 60. They bought the painting . . . . . . . . .1,400 francs. A. with B. in C. for D. by 61. The expert said the painting was . . . . . .500 million francs. A. cost B. worth C. price D. sell 62. They saw a dirty, old painting for . . . . . . A. sell B. sale C. sold D. buy 63. Is there a post office near here ? A. Sure, at the post office B. No, I''m sorry. I don''t C. Yes, three hundreds metres from D. OK! Thanks here next to the café 64. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .?At a post office. A. Excuse me ! Do you sell Le Monde B. I''d like to try on this shirt C. Would you like to try on this shirt. D. Where can I buy some stamps ? 65. A: I''m sorry. I forgot your birthday. B: . . . . . . . . . . . . A. Are you OK ? B. Thank you C. It doesn''t D. What''s the matter problem? 66. W: . . . . . . . . . . . . . .? C: Black coffee, please. A. Do you like B. What do you C. What would D. What do you coffee like you like want 67. My daughter . . . . . . .last month. A. visited me B. visited I C. visits me D. is visiting me 68. She . . . . . . long fair hair. A. is B. has C. does D. can 69. Can you . . . . . . . me the time please ? A. say B. talk C. tell D. speak 70. He can . . . . . . a horse but I can''t. 13 Tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh văn A. drive B. go C. sail D. ride 71. We . . . . . . our tickets from the travel agent. A. picked B. collected C. brought D. went 72. What . . . . . . for breakfast ? A. do you like B. would you like C. can you like D. could you like 73. I''m hungry. I . . . . . . . .a hamburger. A. like B. want C. ''d like D. B and C are correct 74. A: . . . . . . . . . . . . . .a glass of wine.? B: Yes, I''d love to. A. Do you like B. Would you like C. What would D. A and B are you like correct 75. I usually . . . . . .to work, but this morning I . . . . . . . .to my office. A. walk/ will B. am walking / C. walk/ am D. am drive am driving driving walking/drive 76. Which one is different form the others ? A. wine B. mineral water C. coffee D. cake 77. . . . . . . .is a doctor A. My sister B. Sister''s my C. Sister''s my D. My sister''s husband husband husband husband 78. . . . . . . . .live in London. A. The childrens B. The childs C. A children D. The children 79. I . . . . . .. .drink wine A. don''t never B. never C. never don''t D. never doesn''t 80. He . . . . .three languages. A. says B. talks C. speaks D. tells 81. We live . . . .the city centre A. on B. at C. in D. by 82. Do you work . . . . .the evening? A. at B. on C. in D. with 83. They go to school . . . .bus. A. by B. with C. in D. on 84. He comes from Spain. He''s a . . . . . .. . A. Spain B. Spainer C. Spanish D. Spainan 85. On Sundays, I . . . . . . . . . .home A. stay on B. live at C. stay at D. stay in 86. That''s a photo of my children and . . . . . . A. my B. mine C. I D. me 87. She wants to . . . . . .an e-mail. A. send B. message C. rent D. sell 88. . . . . . . . . . .tomorrow ? A. Are you work B. Do you work C. Are you D. Did you work working 89. The simple past tense of "eat" is . . . . . . A. eated B. ate C. eaten D. ated 90. How long does the bus . . . . . . . .? 14 Tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh văn A. cost B. take C. lose D. drive 91. . . . . . . . . does it cost to travel by plane ? A. How B. How long C. How much D. How many 92. . . . . . . . . . . . .books are there on the shelf ? - A lot A. How much B. Where C. How long D. How many 93. . . . . .did you stay in Nha Trang ? - Three days A. How much B. How long C. How long D. How often 94. . . . . . . .. . . .? They are on the table. A. Where are my B. What are they C. How are the D. What is my key keys keys ? 95. . . . . . . . . was Christie ? She was an English writer. A. What B. Who C. How D. Where 96. A: Where can I buy a phone card ? B: . . . . . . . . . A. I''m lost B. Try the C. That''s a good D. It''s on the newsagent idea corner 97. We . . . . . . . .a good time last week. A. did B. wanted C. had D. liked 98. Where . . .. . . . . . .from ? A. are you come B. are you coming C. do you coming D. do you come 99. That''s my father over there . He . . . . . . . a black hat. A. wears B. is wearing C. is going to wear D. was wearing 100. Would you like to come to my party ? - . . . . . . . . . . A. Yes, please B. I like C. Yes, I would D. Not at all 101. I’m learning English . . . a teacher. A. for B. to become C. for becoming D. is 102. Nam: . . . English classes? Lan: Three times a week. A. When do you B. How often did C. How often do D. B and C are have you have you have correct 103. Bill: Why are you learning French? Nam: . . . A. Because I need B. Because I need C. For my job. D. B and C are for my job. it for my job. correct 104. I’m learning French. After I . . ., I will work for a French Company. A. am already B. finishing C. graduate D. A and C are correct 105. This letter is . . . . . . English. A. on B. by C. with D. in 106. It''s good that you know French. English is still necessary for you, . . . A. already B. so C. again D. anyway 107. He . . . Ho Chi Minh City. A. has never gone B. has never been C. has never gone D. is never to to 108. As the school is close to my place, I usually . . . A. walks B. walk C. walked D. am walking 109. I was at the party at that time, but I . . . Nam. A. didn’t see B. haven’t seen C. am not seeing D. was not seeing 15 Tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh văn 110. He . . . the Internet . . .his homework when I saw him. A. is surfing/ not B. surfed/ didn’t C. was surfing/ not D. will surf/ won’t do do doing do 111. I think Lan is very . . . because she didn’t pass the examination. A. sad B. terrible C. happy D. afraid 112. We have never met . . . we left school. A. for B. ago C. since D. until 113. Chicken and chips . . . 3 dollars. A. are B. being C. to be D. is 114. I like . . . in the evening. A. go to walk B. a walk C. going walking D. B and C are correct 115. He works 16 hours a day... A. non-stop B. long C. not stop D. continuous 116. He is a . . . doctor and every day he speaks to his patients . . . his radio. A. flown/by B. flying/ on C. flying/ by D. flown/ on 117. He gets up early every morning to . . . the post from the boat. A. collect B. deliver C. drive D. service 118. In the evening, he . . . the accounting and his wife . . . the supper. A. makes/ does B. does/ makes C. makes/ makes D. does/ does 119. An interpreter . . . things. A. writes B. makes C. translates D. flies a plane 120. I’m going to Ho Chi Minh City . . . my uncle. A. see B. to see C. seeing D. for seeing 121. I think life in the country is . . . but. . . A. more B. boringer/ C. more boring/ D. None is correct. boring/more cheaper cheaper cheap 122. She . . . A. has blond hair B. is blond hair C. goes blond hair D. is had blond hair 123. She likes . . . A. music Irish B. Irish of music C. Irish music D. None is correct 124. Last year I got a lot of . . . A. postcards of B. friends’ post C. postcards from D. None is correct friends cards friends 125. I saw him . . . 9:30 . . . a party . . . a Saturday. A. in/at/at B. at/at/at C. on/ in/ at D. at/ at/ on 126. I like . . . and I . . . swimming every day. A. swimming/go B. swim/ have C. D. swimming/ swimming/having have 127. She’s going to learn French and Russian because she . . . to dance in Paris and Moscow. A. want B. ‘s going to want C. wanted D. wants 128. She lives far from us but she . . . us regularly. 16

Không có nhận xét nào :

Đăng nhận xét